2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

National Eligibility Test Papers Download

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the NET Exam. So can you please provide me the details regarding this and also provide me the sample question paper for this exam??
Similar Threads
Thread
National Eligibility Test Solutionstudy Material For National Eligibility Test
National Eligibility Test Question Papers of Previous Years
National eligibility test-physics question papers
Old Question Papers of National Eligibility Test
National Eligibility Test Question Papers June
UGC National Eligibility Test December Admit Card Download
UGC National Eligibility Test Venueugc National Eligibility Test Venue
National Eligibility Test Question Papers
National Eligibility Test Application Form Download
Sample Papers For National Eligibility Test
National Eligibility Test Solution study Material for National Eligibility Test
Previous Question Papers Of National Eligibility Test
National Eligibility Test exam syllabus and Eligibility criteria
UGC National Eligibility Test June Resultsugc National Eligibility Test Result June
Eligibility for National Eligibility Test India
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board National Eligibility Test eligibility crite
CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test Mathematical Sciences last year question papers
Previous year CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test Life Sciences question papers
Previous year question papers of Home Science of UGC National Eligibility Test
CSIR National Eligibility Test eligibility criteria for B.Pharma candidates
10th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: National Eligibility Test Papers Download

You are looking for the details regarding the NET exam. So I am providing it to you:

Important Dates:

Online Form Submission: 16th April 2015
Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee.: 15th May 2015
Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank): 16th May 2015
National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination June 2015 Date: 28th June, 2015 (Sunday)

Paper Pattern:
Scheme and Date of UGC NET June 2015
i) The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 28th June, 2015 (SUNDAY) in three separate sessions as under:Session Paper Marks Number of Question Duration

First I 100 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted 1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST
Second II 100 50 questions all are compulsory 1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST
Third III 150 75 questions all are compulsory 2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.

Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

These are some of the subjects and the topics which must be kept in mind before appearing in the exam:

General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)

Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics

Political Science

Philosophy

Psychology

Sociology

History

Anthropology

Commerce

Education

Social Work

Defence and Strategic Studies

Home Science

Public Administration

Population Studies

Music

Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)

Maithili

Bengali

Hindi

Kannada

Malayalam

Oriya

Punjabi

Sanskrit

Tamil

Telugu

Urdu

Arabic

English

Linguistics

Chinese

Dogri

Nepali

Manipuri

Assamese

Gujarati

Marathi

French (French Version)

French (English Version)

Spanish

Russian

Persian

Rajasthani

German

Japanese

Adult Education/Continuing Education/Andragogy/Non Formal Education.

Physical Education

Arab Culture and Islamic Studies

Indian Culture

Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management

Law

Library and Information Science

Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies

Comparative Study of Religions

Mass Communication and Journalism

Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre

Museology & Conservation

Archaeology

Criminology

Tribal and Regional Language/Literature

Folk Literature

Comparative Literature

Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/Navya Vyakarna/Vyakarna/Mimansa/Navya Nyaya/Sankhya Yoga/Tulanatmaka Darsan/Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/Dharmasasta/Sahitya/Puranotihasa/Agama).

Women Studies

Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)

Geography

Social Medicine & Community Health

Forensic Science

Pali

Kashmiri

Konkani

Computer Science and Applications

Electronic Science

Environmental Sciences

Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies

Prakrit

Human Rights and Duties

Tourism Administration and Management

BODO

You are looking for the sample question paper of the National Eligibility Test. So I am providing it to you:

To get the sample paper download this attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET exam sample paper.pdf (2.08 MB, 81 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in