2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Nata gndu

I would like to do the B.Arch course from the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. I am preparing for the NATA entrance exam. Can I apply for admission in B.Arch course of the GNDU through NATA score or I need to write any other entrance exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
NATA Second Attempt
Nata
Spa nata
Nata
Keam nata
NATA Karnataka
NATA Helpline
NATA Accreditation
NATA Notifications
NATA Brochure
Scope of NATA
Nata Spa
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
NATA Admission
NATA Exam important dates? Provide me its NATA 2014 Brochure?
Best colleges for NATA
NATA No. Of Attempts
Nata BOC Certification
NATA results
Nata accreditation what is
12th July 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nata gndu

Hello sir, is there any NATA scores are consider in Guru Nanak Dev University? Please provide me admission in Guru Nanak Dev University through NATA?
12th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nata gndu

For architecture courses the Guru Nanak Dev University is accepted NAT scores. Admission to B.Architecture course will be made by the Head, Department of Architecture on the basis of combined merit of NATA score and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.

Application for admission shall be submitted only online along with the counseling fee of Rs. 2000/- after the admission schedule is uploaded on GNDU admissions

On the basis of combined merit of NATA score and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50. Counseling will be held at GNDU Campus by the Head, Department of Architrecture.

All admissions to B.Arch. degree course shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).

Get info about admission in Guru Nanak Dev University through NATA:

Eligibility:

B. Arch
Eligibility
Mode of AdmissionFee Structure Important Dates & Other Information
Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.OR
10+3 Diploma in any stream and recognized by Central/State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects and 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.OR
International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling with not less than 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.OR
Any other examination recognized equivalent there to.

M. Arch (Urban Design)
Eligibility
Bachelor of Architecture degree recognized by the council of Architecture, New Delhi, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.

M.Arch. (Sustainable Built Environment)
Eligibility
Bachelor of Architecture degree recognized by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate

Address:

Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1,
Amritsar, Punjab-143005 India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in