2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

NALSAR LLB Admission

On which entrance exam Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad BA LLB admission will be based & what is the fees structure for doing BA LLB from Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad, bcoz I have completed 12th & want to make my career in Law field???
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
How To Take Admission In NALSAR
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar.Ac In
NALSAR Admission Form
VC of NALSAR
Eligibility For Admission In Nalsar
Nalsar Admission
MBA Nalsar
Nalsar LLM
'How To Get Admission In Nalsar
Nalsar MBA Admission
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
Admission to Nalsar Hyderabad
Nalsar Day Zero
25th August 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: NALSAR LLB Admission

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission to 5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course offered by Nalsar University of Law?
25th August 2018, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NALSAR LLB Admission

Nalsar University of Law conducts B.A.LL.B (Hons.) course. This course last for 5 years. Minimum qualification required to take admission into this course is 10 + 2 in any discipline. Admission in the Program is done through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

Eligibility

To be eligible for admission under the Resident Student of Telangana category seats, in addition to complying with the eligibility as per CLAT, one must fulfil the following conditions and must secure appropriate rank in order of merit in CLAT:

A person who after studying in the State of Telangana for four consecutive years appears for the qualifying examination in the same State (or)
A person who has in the previous seven years resided in the State of Telangana for at least a period of four years, and completed the qualifying exam, i.e., 10+2 or equivalent from the educational institutions in the State of Telangana.

Intake and Reservation

Category Total Seats No. of Seats for Number of Seats for Resident
Category- wise All India candidates Students of Telangana

General 81+3 65+2 16+1
Scheduled Caste (15%) 16 13 03
Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) 08 06 02
Total Seats 108 86 22

30% (32 seats) Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Female candidates for admission to B.A. ,LL.B.(Hons.) course.
05% {05 seats for B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.

Contact Details:
NALSAR University of Law
Post Box No.1, NISA Hakimpet,
Justice City, Shameerpet,
R.R. District -500078.
Fax: +91 8418 245161 / 174

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in