2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2016, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NABARD Recruitment Exam

NABARD Recruitment 2016 was declared few days prior for Officer posts in evaluation An and B cadre. A aggregate of 115 opening are to be filled by the bank itself since it doesn't take an interest in IBPS saving money exams. The farming credit bank is completely possessed by Govt of India and subsequently choices are to be made just through aggressive exams.

NABARD 2016 Exam Pattern

According to the changed choice methodology, hopefuls must experience three stages to get arrangement.

Stage I (Prelims): The preparatory exam is a typical online test for both Grade An and B posts, that is to be hung on May fifteenth according to overhauled dates.

The prelims paper is further partitioned into two sections:

Part I comprises of inquiries from the accompanying areas:

Test of Reasoning – 40 marks

English Language – 40 marks

PC Knowledge – 20 marks

General Awareness – 20 marks

Quantitative Aptitude – 30 marks

Part II should likewise be replied in the same online test.It wont be hung on a different date.This part has two subjects:

Monetary and Social issues - 25 marks

Horticulture and Rural Development - 25 marks

The aggregate imprints dispensed for Phase I is 200 imprints and you are required to answer all inquiries inside 2 hours (120 minutes).

In spite of the fact that NABARD has not given any data on negative imprints we will think about it at the season of downloading exam call letter.

Stage II (Mains): The primary examination will test your english aptitudes and information about farming and economy.Candidates need to go to all the underneath papers:

In Mains exam, there are 2 papers for Assistant Managers and 3 papers for Managers

Paper I - Descriptive English: Essay, Précis composing, Comprehension, Report/Paragraph and Letter writing.Answers for these inquiries are to be written on the PC as it were.

Marks: 100 | Time breaking point is 1 hr 30 minutes.

Paper II – Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development

There will be different decision questions from Economical, Social issues, Agriculture and Rural advancement.

All out: 100 imprints | Time breaking point is 1 hr 30 minutes.

Paper III (just for Manager) Candidates who are applying for Manager (grade B) position just are required to go to this paper.There is no paper III for Assistant Managers.

The subjects is Analytical Paper on Development Economics, Statistics, Finance and Management.It is a target sort paper with inquiries from the aforementioned themes.

Length: 1 hr 30 minutes | Total: 100 imprints

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in