2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Jobs (https://management.ind.in/forum/jobs/)
-   -   Mysore University Bca Question Papers (https://management.ind.in/forum/mysore-university-bca-question-papers-121138.html)

Unregistered 17th April 2015 04:37 PM

Mysore University Bca Question Papers

Hi I am the student of BCA 2nd year in mysore university and I want to solve the previous year question paper for better preparations so would you please provide me the
Previous years question papers and model question papers of BCA 2nd year of mysore university???

Unregistered 8th August 2018 02:05 PM

Re: Mysore University Bca Question Papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question paper of the Computer Fundamentals & Problem Solving of the Mysore University ?

pawan 8th August 2018 02:06 PM

The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916.

As you Asking for the Question paper of the Computer Fundamentals & Problem Solving of the Mysore University Sorry I may not Find the Question Paper Here I am giving you the Syllabus of the Computer Fundamentals & Problem Solving of the Mysore University is given below

Introduction to Computers History, Generations of Computers Computer as multipurpose tool - Overview of the Computer system, Applications of computer, looking inside the machine, parts of the computer, information processing cycle, computer shapes and types of computer. Interacting with Computer The Keyboard - the mouse - other input devices - The monitor - Printers - Sound systems - Connecting I/O devices to the Computer. Storing information in a Computer Types of storage devices - Magnetic storage devices, Optical Storage devices, measuring device performance.

UNIT-II Processing Data 14Hours Transforming data into information - How a Computer processes data - factors affecting processing speed Computer Software Computer Languages, Types of Software, Operating System-Introduction, Types of Operating System. Translators Problem solving aspects Introduction, Problem definition, Problem analysis, Design of problem solution, Algorithm, Flowchart, Coding, Debugging, Program Documentation and Program maintenance, Basic programming constructs - sequence, selection and iteration.

UNIT-III 14Hours Information System What is an information System - types of information Systems System development life cycle. Database Management systems Data and Information - the database - DBMS relationship-working with a database - creating tables - Editing records -querying database - generating report. Computers in Business Why businesses need information Types of business Software - Evolution of business computing Security The Need for Computer Security, Basic Security Concepts, Threats to Users, Threats to Hardware, Threats to Data, Taking protective measures Protecting Yourself, Protecting your privacy, Keeping your Data Secure

Contact Details
University of Mysore
Address: Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, K.G Koppal, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006

Unregistered 23rd March 2022 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;245355]Hi I am the student of BCA 2nd year in mysore university and I want to solve the previous year question paper for better preparations so would you please provide me the
Previous years question papers and model question papers of BCA 2nd year of mysore university??

Unregistered 12th June 2023 02:22 PM

i want .net qustion paper 2022