2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Mygreaccount

Hello sir I want to know about the My GRE account so please provide me information about the same.
25th December 2015, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mygreaccount

GRE is Graduate Revised General Test is the only graduate-level admissions test that Accepted by thousands of graduate and business schools worldwide.

Benefits of My GRE Account

Create a My GREĀ® Account so that you can:

Register for a GRE test

View scores

View, change or cancel your registration

Order Additional Score Reports

View and print admission tickets (paper-delivered tests only)

To Create an Account

You can create an account at any time.

The name you use when you create your account will also be the name used when you register for a GRE test.

Therefore, it must exactly match (excluding accents, apostrophes and spaces) the name on the identification (ID) documents that you will present on the day of your GRE test.

Be sure to provide your entire first (given) name (excluding accents, apostrophes and spaces).

Do not register under a nickname and do not register with only an initial as your first name.

You must supply your entire last (family/surname) name.

If you have a two-part last name, be sure to supply your complete last name as it appears on the ID documents (excluding accents, apostrophes and spaces) that you will present on the day of the test.
If you do not have a last or surname, enter your Given Name as your first name and again as your last or surname

First Time Use of Your My GRE Account

To view scores online, request Additional Score Reports or view/print admission tickets for paper-delivered tests for the first time after creating your My GRE Account, you will need to provide the following additional information.

Test appointment (computer-delivered tests only) or registration number, or web registration confirmation number corresponding test date.

Email address,

Undergraduate institution code number OR test center code number (paper-delivered tests only)

Once you provide this information and are correctly matched in the system, you will not have to provide it again.

You will be able to sign back in with just your user name and password.

GRE Account form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in