2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

My MBA won’t turn on

Hello sir my MacBook is won’t turn on so please provide me some suitable steps to remove this problem.
Similar Threads
Thread
My MBA wont turn on
HLL LIFECARE Ltd Turn Over
Gate Turn off Thyristor Price
5th March 2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: My MBA won’t turn on

If your Mac won‘t turn on then first rule out the display as the source of the issue to start it. You should be sure you're not having a display issue, press your computer's power button:

If your Mac won‘t turn on

Learn what to do if your Mac won't turn on.

Rule out display issues

First, rule out the display as the source of the issue.

To be sure you're not having a display issue, press your computer's power button.

If your computer has power but doesn't have any video:

You may hear a startup chime.

You may hear fan or drive noise.

You may see a light from the Sleep LED (if your Mac has one).

Pressing the Caps Lock key on the keyboard causes it to light.

Power issues

After ruling out display issues, and if your computer won't turn on, try each of these steps.

Verify that you have a good connection from your Mac to the wall outlet by confirming the power cord and adapter are securely connected and plugged in.

To check if the wall outlet is working, plug in a lamp or other electrical device.

If the wall outlet is working and you continue to have no power, try another power cord or adapter if available.

If it works, you might need a replacement cord or adapter.

If you're using a Mac notebook, leave the power adapter connected long enough to provide an adequate charge to the battery.

Disconnect all accessories that are plugged in to your computer. This includes things like printers, USB hubs, or mobile devices.

Hold down the power button for ten seconds. Then, press the power button again to see if the computer turns on.

Reset the SMC.

If you recently installed memory or a drive in your Mac, make sure it's compatible, supported, and installed correctly.

If possible, reinstall the original memory or drive to see if the issue persists.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in