2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

My CET Rank

I have given CET Exam in Dec 2014 and the result will declare in Feb 2015. Now I want to check my CET Rank. Provide me CET Rank Predictor 2015? Provide list of top Colleges which take Top Rank students in Mumbai? what is the procedure after get CET Rank for admission in MBA?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Last Rank
IPU CET Cut Off Rank
Rank of IIT Gandhinagar
KU MBA Rank
Rank of PTU
Cut Off Rank For IIT Gandhinagar
Cut Off Rank For NIT GOA
Cut Off Rank in IPU CET
My VTU Rank
IIT JEE Rank
WBJEE Rank By Name
MBA rank
SSC CGL Rank
NIT Last Rank
IPU CET Cutoff Rank
What Is the Rank Of NIT Srinagar
my rank 9914
IIT JEE Cut off Rank
IIT Admission Rank
IIT JEE Rank by Name
23rd August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: My CET Rank

I am planning to apply for DTE Maharashtra MHT CET Exam and searching for details about this exam rank. Will you please provide me details how is K CET Rank calculated along with How is KCET 2018 Merit/ Merit Rank calculated so that I can calculate my exam rank?
23rd August 2018, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: My CET Rank

Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam conducted by DTE Maharashtra were able to check their probable scores by using the MHT CET 2018 rank predictor.

K CET Rank calculated:

KCET 2018 examination has a total mark of 180 (60 marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

The candidates will be allotted 1 mark for each correct answer. In case of a wrong answer, no marks will be deducted by the official authorities.

To calculate the final score of the candidate, the marks allotted will be summed up.

The total marks calculated will be the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.

How is KCET 2018 Merit/ Merit Rank calculated

The final answer key of KCET 2018 is used during evaluation to calculate the merit order in the merit list of KCET 2018.

Ranks will be given to candidates as per their merit list declared by KEA.

KCET important dates:

KCET 2018 to be held on April 18 and 19, 2018
Kannada Language Test in Bangalore April 20, 2018 (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)
Declaration of Karnataka CET result 1-Jun-18
KCET 2018 Seat Allotment-Round 1 20-Jul-18
KCET 2018 Seat Allotment- Round 2 30-Jul-18

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in