2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

My AMCAT Cognizant Off Campus

I have fought AMCAT exam and want to apply as Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant here can you please get details of requirement of jobs?
Similar Threads
Thread
HCL AMCAT Test Papers
HCL AMCAT Exam
My AMCAT Cognizant Off Campus
My AMCAT Sample Papers
AMCAT Exam Papers
AMCAT Id 1234
Cognizant In India
Cognizant Internship
Cognizant Pune
AMCAT Sample Paper For MBA
Cognizant MBA Careers
AMCAT Exam For MBA
Amcat
MBA cognizant
AMCAT syllabus for MBA
Cognizant MBA Internship
Cognizant MBA
AMCAT Test Model Papers
My AMCAT id
Better either Cognizant or Infosys
5th August 2016, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: My AMCAT Cognizant Off Campus

As you fight AMCAT exam and want to apply as Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant here I will get details of post.

The Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services with the help of 219,300 employees.

Eligibility
2015 batch of B.E/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only)

Consistent academic record of a minimum 60% (without rounding off, considering all subjects) in Std X, Std XII or Diploma (if applicable

Post recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
18 weeks classroom training, followed by
38 weeks on-the-job technical training
Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Data warehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and Infrastructure services among others
Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure

Benefits
Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) that allows you to tailor the benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure

Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life

Free medical check-up (Master Health & Eye)

Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counselling support

Address:-
AMCAT
323 Udyog Vihar, Phase 2
Gurgaon, Haryana 122016

Phone:-
011-49657800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in