2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2015, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University Held in Reserve

Here I am providing you the meaning of the Result held in Reserve by the Mumbai University:-
Result held in Reserve means that due to some reason the result of the Student of the Mumbai University is not declared with the other students.

Reasons for declaration of results held in reserve:-
1. Non passing of lower examination result.
2. Late submission of the Non receipt Transfer/Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of 1st degree certificate
4. Mentioned Incorrect seat numbers etc.

Remedy:-

1) One can Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.

2) On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period after held in Resrve

B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.M.M., B.M.S., M.A. – 15 days.

M.Com., M.Sc. F.E. (Sem.II), B.E. (Sem.VII & VIII), LL.B. – 30 days.

3) The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.

4) No enquiry will be accepted within this period.

For more details:

Address: CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone:022 2654 3000
Map:
[MAP]Mumbai University[/MAP]
25th November 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Procedure of declaration of results held in reserve. So here can you provide me information about it as well as its related information?
25th November 2015, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Here I wanna tell you about the Procedure of declaration of results held in reserve as well as its related information as you want.

Here I am providing you the meaning of the Result held in Reserve by the Mumbai University:-

Procedure of declaration of results held in reserve
1. Non passing of lower examination
2. Non receipt Transfer/Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of 1st degree certificate
4. Incorrect seat numbers etc.

Remedy:-

1) One can Apply for declaration of result through respective Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, certificate of eligibility / Transfer/ first-degree certificate, etc

2) On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant information/ documents and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period after held in Reserve

Here I am tellijng you about the period as you want.

B.A., B.Sc., B.M.M., B.Com. B.M.S., M.A. – 15 days.

M.Com. M.Sc. F.E. (Sem.II), B.E. (Sem.VII & VIII), LL.B. – 30 days.

3) The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.

4) No enquiry will be accepted within this period.

For more information, please contact;

Address:

CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone:022 2654 3000
28th May 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want my t.y.baf result held in provision since last year.i hve submitted each n every required documents.still thr is no reply no positv action.what to do have visited college,university many times.now tired
24th September 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to know what do you mean by Held in Reserve in university /colleges exam result , do you have any info regarding to Mumbai University Held in Reserve for the same??
24th September 2019, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

University of Mumbai is one of the earliest state universities in India and the oldest in Maharashtra.

As you asking I am telling Held in reserve means in university /colleges exam result reference that you are either passed or failed but due to some problem they are not sure about your result.

At Mumbai University in 2017 Around 50,330 results held in reserve (RR) have been cleared by the Mumbai University (MU) in a period of two weeks. Students were fearful about these results as they were just informed that their results are held in reserve but they are now relieved after receiving their accurate result. Around 23,100 results that were withheld as RR are still pending to be cleared.

Procedure for Declaration Of Results Held In Reserve (RRLE)

Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons.
Non passing of lower examinations
Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.

University Profile:

Type Public

Established 18 July 1857; 161 years ago

Founder John Wilson

Chancellor Governor of Maharashtra

Vice-Chancellor Suhas Pednekar

Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Campus Urban

Colors Blue

Affiliations UGC, NAAC, AIU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in