24th August 2015, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University Assistant Professor

Mumbai University Assistant Professor recruitment details are as given below;

Assistant Professor

Last Date Of Submission Of Application

25th June 2015

Qualification:

The applicant must have possessed Masters Degree and PhD Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute.

Salary Package:

Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + AGP of Rs. 6000/-

Application Fee:

Contenders who are ready to apply for any of above post will need to deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Applicants belong to SC/ST/DT and NT Categories need to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.

Selection:

The applicants will be selected on the basis of their appearance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee.
4th December 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know the jobs for the Assistant professor Available at the Mumbai university ?
4th December 2015, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the jobs of the Assistant professor at the Mumbai university let me tell you that the At present there are no jobs available for the Assistant professor at the Mumbai university when it has I inform you .

Or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the Mumbai university .

Mumbai university .

Where you may see the link of the Notification section of the Mumbai university . when the Mumbai university has the jobs for the Assistant professor it may seen on this section .

Here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Mumbai university Notification section

for more details you may contact to the Mumbai university the contact details are given below :
Contact details :

Mumbai university
Address: CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000
19th February 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what eligibility is required for getting recruitment in Mumbai University for Assistant Professor so here can you please give me its details ?
19th February 2016, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The University of Mumbai is one of the first three state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. It is abbreviated as "MU" for Mumbai University.

Eligibility

Aspirants must possess good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University (5% marks relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category candidates).

After that candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/ SET.

Candidates possessing Ph D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of Ph D degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET qualification.

Selection criteria
Candidates who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the University.
Application Fee
The application fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates while the fee for reserved category applicants is Rs 300.
The fee must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai”.
Address:

University of Mumbai

CST Road,

Kalina, Santacruz East,

Mumbai,

Maharashtra 400098

Phone: 022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in