2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th October 2012, 05:24 PM
Brandie.y

Much does MBA Increase Your Salary

Sir I want to know that after doing engineering, does doing the MBA increases our salary? Does it happen? Can you please give me details about my query?
Similar Threads
Thread
Salary Of SSC CGL
Pre MBA salary
Ey MBA salary
Bsc MBA salary
MBA avg salary
How to Increase IQ for IIT JEE
NLSIU to Increase Seats
MBA CEO Salary
MBA Salary
DPT Salary
Bloomingdales MBA Salary MBA Salary BLS
Pay increase with MBA
Hcl MBA salary
RPI MBA Salary
Salary BMS MBA
Salary after BCA
Tips for increase the concentration in studies
Way to Increase Concentration While Studying
Salary after MCA
IES Salary Cap
16th October 2012, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Much does MBA Increase Your Salary

If you are engineering graduates holder and you want to do MBA course then salary will increase on the basis of your work profile and work experience.
It also depends on the in which college you are going to do MBA Course.
As per my knowledge if you want to get high salary package then you should do MBA from Indian institute of Management which is reputed college in India.
20th November 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What would e average increase in the Salary of an employee post his MBA graduation in UK as I would be completing it & like to know?
20th November 2015, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Firstly have you heard of the MBA Bump? It’s the expression that’s been coined to describe the increase in pay you can expect to see after you earn your MBA.

It’s no top secret that adding an MBA to your educational documentation can result in superior earnings.

Average MBA earnings

As part of their Careers Survey 2013, the most recent research from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) reveals that the regular MBA salary from AMBA accredited business schools’ operational in the UK now stands at over £82,000. The average salary, including variable cash, such as bonuses, has now reached £90,000. certain that the average UK salary in 2013 stood at £26,500, these statistics show that an MBA salary far exceeds the national regular wage.

The MBA Bump

When it comes to pre-MBA earnings versus post-MBA earnings the so-called MBA Bump is very much genuine. Examining pre- and post-MBA earning, study reports that you can anticipate finding the wage increase considerably, being it in the UK or the US, whether your MBA has been achieved via full-time or part-time study.

In data composed for a 2010 peer-reviewed learning published in the Journal of Education for Business, Mark Johnston, Keith Whittingham, and Ronald Yeaple established that:

US Post-MBA initial pay (salary plus bonus) was up 50% over pre-MBA earning for full-time students. In Yeager’s 1994 manuscript, The MBA benefit, a 50-60% augment in MBA salary was reported, with a 51% boost reported in his 1997 book, The Success Principle. This suggests that the number of a 50% boost in earnings expected at MBA graduation has been constant over time too.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in