2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Mse vs mba

sir I have done the B.S. degree and now some suggest me to do the MBA while some suggests to go for the M.S.E. so can you tell me the details
4th March 2016, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mse vs mba

Hey buddy the MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.

Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.

A Master of Science degree in engineering (abbreviated M.Sc.Eng. or MScEng) or a Master of Science degree in technology (abbreviated M.Sc.Tech. or MScTech) is a type of Master of Science degree awarded by universities in many countries.

It is an academic degree to be differentiated from a Master of Engineering degree

Well buddy it all depends on what career path you want to take. if you want to stay in engineering and perhaps become an engineering manager/director/vp/.

An MS will limit your future career choices compared to an MBA but with an MBA you will not be a subject matter expert in engineering if you wish to stay in engineering.

In my opinion as you have the B.S. degree now you should go for the MBA as you will get the management skill and that will enhance your personality

Top MBA colleges in India

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in