2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Msc courses in AIIMS

Hello friends to get admission in M.Sc (Nursing) program at All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS) I have fill form of AIIMS PG entrance exam, now I want to get my admit card, so plz tell me when its admit card will be publish for Msc courses in AIIMS
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Jodhpur Courses
AIIMS Undergraduate Courses
AIIMS Raipur Courses
Fellowship Courses in AIIMS
AIIMS BSC courses
Courses In AIIMS Rishikesh
Courses in AIIMS Bhopal
UG Courses offered by AIIMS
AIIMS Courses Available
AIIMS Diploma Courses
Fellowship Courses In AIIMS
AIIMS BSC Courses
AIIMS Superspeciality Courses
AIIMS MCH Courses
Undergraduate Courses in AIIMS
AIIMS UG Courses
AIIMS Delhi PG Courses
Courses in AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Courses Delhi
Aiims bhopal courses
3rd September 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Msc courses in AIIMS

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Paper I Molecular Biology, Radiation Biophysics, Electronics And Dynamics Of Nonlinear Processes of the MSc Course of the AIIMS Delhi ?
3rd September 2018, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Msc courses in AIIMS

As you Asking for the Syllabus of the Paper I Molecular Biology, Radiation Biophysics, Electronics And Dynamics Of Nonlinear Processes of the MSc Course of the AIIMS Delhi the Syllabus is given below

Paper I Molecular Biology, Radiation Biophysics, Electronics And Dynamics Of Nonlinear Processes

CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
Central Dogma, Genetic code, gene and operon, Structure of DNA and RNA, extrachromal elements, plasmids, selectable markers, gel electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), cloning PCR products, expression vectors, DNA sequence analysis, cDNA libraries, genomic libraries, applications of molecular biology methods, using internet resources in molecular biology

RADIATION BIOPHYSICS
Interaction of radiation with matter, ionizing radiation,nonionizing radiation, free radicals, ion pairs, radiation units and dosimetry, dose effect graphs and target theory, direct and indirect radiation action, radiation on proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, cell and whole organism, genetic effects of radiation, repair of radiation induced damage, radiation in diagnosis and therapeutics, protection from radiation.

ELECTRONICS
Passive circuit components, series and parallel circuits, circuit theory, power supplies, amplifiers, emitter followers, oscillators and basic digital circuits.

DYNAMICS OF NONLINEAR PROCESSES
Physico-mathematical foundations of the dynamics of nonlinear processes, phase plane method, different modes of excitations, nearly sinusoidal oscillations, building up of oscillations, effect of third harmonic distortion, Liapounov criteria of stability, limit cycles.

Contact Information

AIIMS Delhi
Address: Ansari Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in