2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

MS finance Rice University

What are the various carrier opportunities after studying MS finance course from the Rice University? I am asking this because this year i am taking admission in this University under the mentioned course and regarding that I need to have a knowledge that weather I am choosing a right course or not? So help me regarding this.
Similar Threads
Thread
Police Rice University
Rice University MS Finance
MBA Rice University Ranking
RUI RUI DU Rice University
Rice University GMAT Prep
Rice university admission
Rice University MBA Average GMAT
Rice university online MBA
MBA rice university
Rice University South Asian Studies
Adamas University Rice Group
Rice Police University
MS In Rice University
Veterinarian Rice University
Rice University Admissions Rate
Rice University Admissions Decisions Date
Actuarial science Rice University
Rice University Admission Requirements Sat
HHMI Rice University
RICE University MBA Average GPA
22nd June 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: MS finance Rice University

Can you tell me if Rice University offer M.S. in Finance under Professional Science Master's (PSM) Programs as I want to apply for admission in it?
22nd June 2020, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MS finance Rice University

The Professional Science Master's (PSM) offered by Rice University is a two-year degree that prepares students for work outside academia. Instead of specializing in a research area, one will learn what it takes to become a well-rounded, technically adept professional.

As per my knowledge, Rice University does not offer M.S. in Finance. It offers:
M.S. in Bioscience and Health Policy
M.S. in Environmental Analysis
M.S. in Space Studies
M.S. in Subsurface Geoscience

The PSM degrees combine an interdisciplinary curriculum with business training and hands-on experience, enabling graduates to acquire a new "tool-set" for success in a business environment.

It is the goal of PSM that by integrating a disciplinary course of study with shared experiences that enhance the student's awareness and key skills in management, communications policy, and ethics, the graduate will be familiar with the culture of business and industry and will see future chances of success enhanced.

Each degree is composed of science courses, a set of cohort courses, and an internship or practical work experience. Each student will have a faculty adviser to help generate a personalized course of study that will enhance the student's core of knowledge.

The PSM program offers a broad and flexible curriculum:

Each program has a variety of focus areas and can be adapted to career path

Support and guidance will be provided if one is not yet sure which area to focus on within chosen program. Career paths options are available for students.

For students interested in diving deeper into the management and business side of program, a MBA/PSM coordinated degree has been developed.

Professional Development and Networking Practice:

In close collaboration with the Rice Career Centre, it provides many opportunities to meet with corporate representatives from industry and business related to programs

Professional Development and corporate info sessions are offered on a weekly basis.

It has nearly 300 employed alumni - most of them closely involved with students assisting with resume and interview coaching, introductions and career guidance

With access to its alumni, one will have access to an extensive corporate network.

Its Industry Board of Affiliates volunteer as mentors for its students

Corporate Scholarships and Career Support:

It award 6 - 10 Corporate Partial Scholarships every year to full-time enrolled students.

It support the Yellow Ribbon Military Veterans Program

Contact Detail:
Rice University
P.O. Box 1892 Houston,
TX 77251-1892
713-348-0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in