2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

MPUAT Answer Key

The Maharana Pratap Agriculture University Udaipur (MPUAT) conducted written exam for recruitment for the post of Supervisor Exam in last week. I want answer key of that written exam paper. I want analysis of that Supervisor Exam. So can I get official answer key from the campus of MPUAT Udaipur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mpuat mba
MPUAT News
Mpuat jet
Mpuat MBA
MPUAT Directory
MPUAT For
MPUAT Driver
Mpuat
MPUAT Home
MPUAT Advertisement
MPUAT Portal
MPUAT Jhalawar
MPUAT Pre PG Form
Recruitment in MPUAT
Mpuat mba
MPUAT jobs
MPUAT Jet Syllabus
RCA MPUAT Udaipur
SRF in MPUAT
MPUAT Election
17th July 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: MPUAT Answer Key

Can you tell me where on the official website of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology will I get answer key for JET for admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Program?
17th July 2018, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MPUAT Answer Key

Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology is in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The government of Rajasthan founded this university by the bifurcation of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner on 1 November 1999.

Its jurisdiction is spread over 12 districts of Rajasthan: Banswara, Baran, Bhilwara, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, Jhalawar, Kota, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Sirohi and Udaipur.

To get answer key for JET for admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Program on the official website of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Maharana Pratap University of Agricluture & Technology

Under News & Events section of the right of the home page, yuou will get the answer key

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Maharana Pratap University of Agricluture & Technology,
Udaipur (Rajasthan) 313001
Tel.No. 0294-2471302 (o)
Fax No. 0294-2471302
Email: registrar@mpuat.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in