2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Mpsc after MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Mpsc after MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Mpsc after MBA in details. Please ask your question about Mpsc after MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC documents
MPSC Fax No
MPSC After BSC
Mp mpsc
Mpsc dte
MPSC Key
MPSC Demo
Posts Under MPSC
MPSC I Card
Wic mpsc
MPSC Job
MPSC Apply
MPSC knowledge
MPSC for MBA
MPSC LDO Results
MPSC Know Your Details
Types of MPSC
MPSC GK App
MPSC Gov Job
Mpsc lda
11th June 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

MPSC after MBA

Hello sir, I am Kesri. I am from Mumbai. I want to know whether I can go for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam after MBA degree. Can you tell me about its syllabus?
11th June 2016, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC after MBA

Yes, you can go for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam after MBA degree.

The minimum criterion to appear for the MPSC is a graduation degree.
MPSC is a body that selects candidates for civil service jobs in the State of Maharashtra.
Every year, the Government of Maharashtra conducts MPSC exam through which it selects eligible candidates for jobs under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering.

MPSC Syllabus

Syllabus for Preliminary Exam: -
The preliminary exam consists of four papers i.e.
General Knowledge,
General English,
General Marathi and
General Studies

Candidates who pass the prelim exam qualify for the main exam. In main exam, there will be six papers; two languages papers (English & Marathi) and four papers in General Studies.
The four papers are given below:-
History & Geography (with reference to Maharashtra)
Indian Constitution & Politics
Human Resource Development and Human Rights
Economy & Planning, Economics of Development & Agriculture and Science & Technology Development

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in