2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPPSC Objective

The main objective of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is
(a) favoritism, nepotism, personal likes / dislikes, whims and fancies;
(b) Birth, descent or such other things as the basis of selection;
(c) Canvassing in any form in respect of a candidate.

You also demanded for Paper Pattern of this Exam so here I am telling you that:

The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the state level civil services examination for all the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of candidates in different posts under Group B & C respectively.

Paper Pattern:

The exam conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a two stage process including the following exams at the concerned stage:

Stage I: The stage I consist of written exam having three papers of 3 hours each.
The exam is popularly called as the Preliminary Examination. The candidates qualifying in the written exam will be only called for the Main Exam in the next stage of selection.
The Preliminary Examination is the screening test having the following papers under it:
Paper I: GS (General Studies): 300 Marks
Paper II: GS (General Studies): 300 Marks
Paper III: General Hindi: 300 Marks
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours each

Type of Questions: Objective types multiple choice questions in Hindi and English languages. There will be four options for all the questions, the candidates will have to choose the most appropriate one for the answer.

Paper Pattern for Stage II:

The next stage of exam consists of the Main Exam and Interview to be qualified by all the Prelims short listed candidates for being finally selected to the concerned exam.

Paper Pattern for Mains Exam:

There will be three papers based on the optional papers as chosen by the candidates for this purpose. The candidates who have scored at least 40% marks in the Preliminary Exam will only be entitled to participate in the Mains Exam.

Paper IV, Paper V, Paper VI: Optional Subjects (2 Papers)

Total Time Allotted: 3 Hours

Total Marks Allotted: 300

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in