2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

MP PET syllabus

I am doing preparation for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test (PET)? So I am searching for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test (PET) syllabus? Can you please tell me how I can get its syllabus online?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
14th May 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: MP PET syllabus

I am living in Bhopal. I will apply for MP PET Entrance Test this year, so I am looking to collect syllabus of this Entrance Test. Someone is here who will provide link to download syllabus of MP PET Entrance Test?
14th May 2018, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MP PET syllabus

As you are looking for syllabus of MP PET Entrance Test, so I am providing complete syllabus:

Syllabus for MP PET Entrance Test:

Chemistry:

Chemistry in Action, Bio Molecules and Biological Processes, Surface Chemistry, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Nuclear Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry and Organs Metallics, Transition Metals including Lanthanides, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Chemistry of heavier Metals and lighter Metals, Chemistry of Non-metals, Organic Chemistry, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Transference of Heat, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure, The Solid State, Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, States of Matter, Elements, their Occurrence and extraction, and Atomic Structures.

Physics:
Solids and Semi-Conductor Devices, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Electrons and Photons, Electromagnetic waves, Wave Optics, Ray Optics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Magnetostatics, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Properties of Matter, Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, and Description of Motion in one, Two and Three dimensions.

Mathematics:
Trigonometry, Statistics, which includes- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Vectors, Two and Three Dimensional Geometry, Calculus, Algebra consisting following topics- Sets, Relations and Functions, Sequences and Series, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction.

Here I am also providing question paper of MP PET Entrance Test for your reference:

MP PET Question Paper:

If a, b, c are in G.P and x, y are Arithmetic mean of a, b and b, c, then a/x + c/y is equal to :
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) 1

The value of (E 1) is (where E is shift operator)
a) E 1 ∆ b) E 1 ∇ c) E 1 δ d) None of these

The differential equation of all conics whose centre lie at the origin is of order
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) None of these

The number of different words that can be formed from the letters of the word 'TRIANGLE' so that no vowels are together is
a) 7200 b) 36000 c) 14400 d) 1240

How many different signals can be made by 5 flags from 8 flags of different colours ?
a) 10 b) 6720 c) 20 d) None

In LPP ∆J for all basic variables is equal to :
a) 1 b) 1 c) 0 d) None

The value of π radian is equal to :
a) 60 b) 180 c) 90 d) 360.

The maximum value of 24 sin + 7 cos is :
a) 1 b) 24 c) 25 d) 7

If U0 = 580, U1 = 556, U2 = 520 and U4 = 385, then the value of U3 is :
a) 400 b) 413 c) 465 d) 460

If axis of the parabola y =f(x) is parallel to y-axis and it touches the y = x at (1, 1), then :
a) f(0) 2 2f(0) + 1 = 0 b) f(0) + 2f(0) = 1
c) 2f(0) + 2f(0) = 1 d) 2f(0) f(0) + 1 = 0
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MP PET Question Paper.pdf (240.5 KB, 27 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in