2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th February 2016, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Modern Technology School Reviews

Modern Technology School is passionate about equipping our students for exceptional contributions in the diagnostic and healthcare field.Training in the areas of X-ray Technician, Ultrasound, Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician. Established in 1981
yes it is the good school here I am giving you the review of the student who join the Modern Technology School the review is as follow :

Reviews
The best school ever best teachers I had my diploma this month after11 month of hard work now I'm a medical assistant & x ray tech after being nothing in this world the school returned me back to life

I Think everyone would agree is a great councilor to a lot of people I'm not even sure if that's her job but she gives a lot of good guidance. They really help you through the ma course . I took X-ray and I've had both Tommy and Alina.

As you wants to take Admission here I am giving you the names of the program that are offered by the Modern Technology School the names of the program are as follow :

Ultrasound/ Vascular Technician
The program will cover the ultrasound technology, vascular technology, anatomy & physiology, pathology, scanning protocols, ultrasound physics, medical ethics, medical terminology and patient care.

Medical Assistant
The didactic portion of the program covers medical terminology, practical math for health-care workers,

X-Ray Technician
The X-Ray program includes Medical Assistant Back Office which sets the foundation in medical terminology, medical law & ethics, anatomy & physiology, back office procedures, first aid, and BLS/CPR.

for more details you may contact to the modern technology school the contact details are as follow :

Contact details :
Modern technology
16560 Harbor Boulevard Suite K
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in