2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mock Test Papers NIFT MFM

As you have asked about the mock test paper of NIFT MFM course, I am providing you with it
AMPLE QUESTIONS

CASE STUDY-I

Study the following situations and answers questions (Q. No. 1-7).

As a secretary, Kamla was incredible. She seemed to turn out error-free work at an amazing pace. Her attentionto detail was admired by all who used her services. She seldom committed even a minor typing error.Last month, Kamla became Supervisor at the executive word processing center. It was her first managementexperience. But, already some problems had surfaced. Leela, a typist with four years experience went over Kamla’shead to Anna, administrative officer, to complain about the ‘unbelievable nit-picking’.‘I can’t seem to do anything right, according to Kamla’, complained Leela. ‘She checks everything I type. She isdriving me nuts, not to mention the fact that my output has slowed down dramatically. Just yesterday, Mr. Desai, that newVice President — Marketing made a wise crack about cobwebs growing on his report before he could get it out of typing.’When Anna asked about Leela’s concern, Kamla flew off the hands. ‘We are supposed to be the best typing poolin the company. After all, we type for the top people. The work has to be perfect’. She was almost screaming. Then sheslumped in a chair in Anna’s office.‘Anna, I am going nuts up there. None of my people seem to care about the quality of the work the way I do. Ihave been working till nine or ten every night checking work and just trying to keep up. I am about convinced that beinga supervisor just is not worth it.’

1.Kamla was promoted to the post of supervisor because of her :

(a) Abilities(b) Abilities as a Secretary(c) Abilities & Dedication(d) Abilities & Perfectionist Attitude

2.According to you, why Leela, complained about Kamla?(a) She was acting bossy(b) Leela is Jealous of Kamla(c) Kamla is making her very hard(d) Professional differences

3.Executive Word Processing Center is meant for :

(a) Secretarial job(b) Only typing services(c) Providing typing services to executives(d) Both (c) and (d)

4.Leela’s concern about Kamla is because of :

(a) She is afraid of Kamla’s growing authority(b) A very tough boss.(c) Threat to her job.(d) Threat to her performance & career.

5.Kamla’s reaction to Anna’s enquiry shows :
(a) Her devotion for the company.(b) Her concern for quality work.(c) She is a perfectionist by nature.(d) Her frustraction about the subordinates

6.According to the case, the problem with Kamla is :

(a) She has no management experience(b) She lacks leadership(c) Too concerned about quality(d) Her obsession with perfection you

7.If you were Anna, what would have done?
(a) Promoted Leela(b) Demoted Leela(c) Ignored the issue(d) Introduce conflict-resolving interventions

NIFT MFM Mock test paper

For more, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT MFM Mock test paper.pdf (173.1 KB, 125 views)

Tags
mock test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in