2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mobile Check Deposit Citibank

Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup; it was founded in 1812…

Mobile Check Deposit of Citibank allows customer to deposit their checks without a trip to the bank.

Use the Citi Mobile banking app to deposit their next check with their mobile phone.

To use Mobile Check Deposit services customer have to download Citi Mobile app on their phone or text "App23" to MYCITI (691484) .

How Mobile Check Deposit works

Make sure you have downloaded the Citi Mobile app for either iPod touch, iPhone, or AndroidTM device

Sign on to your account in the Citi Mobile app & choose "Make a Transaction" .

You'll be asked to accept the terms and conditions.

Select checking account you want to deposit your check into.

Enter check amount.

Sign back of your check.

Free up enough device memory for clicking pictures by closing other apps.

Take a picture of both sides of check and submit check pictures for mobile deposit
24th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Mobile Check Deposit Citibank

Hello sir, I am Sylvester Star. I am from New York. I want you to help me by providing me some information regarding the working of Mobile Check Deposit Citibank?
24th February 2016, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mobile Check Deposit Citibank

Citibank is a type of public company of US.
It was formed in the eyar 1812.
It’s headquarter is located in New York, United States.
As you have asked about the Moblie Check Deposit of Citibank, check below for the information

Mobile Banking:
What you get with Mobile Check Deposit

Mobile Check Deposit permits you to deposit your checks shorn of a trip to the bank.
Use the Citi Mobile banking app to deposit your next check with your mobile phone.

How Mobile Check Deposit works

After you've downloaded the Citi Mobile app for your iPhone®, iPod touch® or Android™ device:

Sign on to your account in the Citi Mobile app and

— If you have an iPhone, select "Move Money" from the menu, then "Deposit Check."
— If you have an android device, select "Mobile Deposit" from the Quick Access bar.
To enroll in the service, review and accept the terms & conditions.
Select the account you want to deposit your check to and enter the check amount.
Sign the back of your check.
Free up enough memory for taking pictures by closing other mobile apps or restarting your device.
Take pictures of both sides of your check, then submit the images for mobile deposit.

You'll receive confirmation emails when we receive your deposit, and when we accept your deposit for processing.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in