2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

MMMUT Area

Can you tell me about the area/location of MMMUT or Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology? Also tell me about the courses offered by MMMUT or Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
Area Of IIT Guwahati
Area of NIT Srinagar
Area of IIM Indore
Area of IIT Patna
VIT University Area
JIPMER Area
Area of SLIET
MMMUT Gkp
DC Metro Area
MMMUT Exam Date
MMMUT Admission
MMMUT Fees
IIMB Area
MMMUT Entrance Exam Admit Card
Mumbai IIT Area
MMMUT Entrance Exam Paper
MMMUT Application Status
MBA Programs DMV Area
Area of LPU
Area of IIT KGP
6th June 2016, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MMMUT Area

The University is located on Gorakhpur - Deoria road, about 9 Kilometers from Gorakhpur Railway Station as well as from main Gorakhpur Roadways bus-station.

Courses
Bachelor of Technology
The University offers a Bachelor of Technology degree course of four years duration in the following fields:

• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Chemical Engineering

Master of Technology
The University offers twelve full-time M.Tech programmes in Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical and Computer Sc. & Engineering Departments.

Master of Computer Applications
The course curriculum spreading over six semesters (three years) includes courses in Computer Science as well as Management and Mathematics with a number of electives like Client Server Computing, Compiler Design, Multimedia Systems, Advanced Computer Networks, Parallel and Distributed Algorithms etc.
Students devote the last semester in industry for six months project work that provides them an opportunity to get familiar with state-of-art industry environment/culture.

Master of Business Administration
The Centre for Management Studies of the University offers full-time MBA programme under self -finance scheme as prescribed by Gautam Buddha Technical University with dual specialization are as follows:
• Human Resources
• Marketing
• Finance
• Information Technology

Ph.D. courses
The University is approved by A.I.C.T.E. to award Ph.D. degrees under the Quality Improvement Programme. The total intake for Ph.D. under QIP is 8 (2 seats in each of the four disciplines i.e. EE, EC, CE and ME).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in