2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Minority Post-Matric scholarship for B.ed

Hello friend as you want the details about Minority Post-Matric scholarship for B.ed so here I am providing you the same…

Scholarship Scheme:
30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Not more than 2 students from the family.
Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.

Rate of Scholarship:

For more details about Minority Post-Matric scholarship so here I am uploading word file please download it…..
Attached Files
File Type: doc Minority Post-Matric scholarship details.doc (44.5 KB, 1207 views)
16th September 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

May i no would i get this shcolarship for B.ed course however i didnt write any entrence but im very much intrested in studies but my famaliy income is very low to pay any fee like manegemnet fee so plz would you help me are there are any chances from that i could again any shcolership
23rd January 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi , hope you are good if you want many types of scholarships for B.ed courses or other courses so you mya easily get the various types of scholarships at buddy4study. It offers scholarships to you for various courses, for details see here at buddy4study.com
19th September 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Minority Post-Matric scholarship scheme for B.ed program so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
19th September 2019, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow info related to Minority Post-Matric scholarship for B.ed program :

Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, invites applications from class 11 to PhD including B.ed students of minority communities for Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2019-20.

Eligibility :
Applicants Be studying in class 11,12, graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.Phil or PhD.Have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.Belong to the family whose annual income is not more than INR 2 lakh from all the sources.Belong to the minority community (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian/Parsi).

Key dates
Scholarship announcement date: 15 July 2019
Scholarship closing date: 31 October 2019
Last date for defective verification: 15 November 2019
Last date for institute verification: 15 November 2019

Require documents:
Domicile Certificate
Student Photograph
Self Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
Fee receipt of current course year
Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father

Scholarship benefits
Admission and tuition fee for classes 11 and 12 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 7,000 per annum

Admission and tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of classes 11 and 12 levels (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 10,000 per annum

Admission and tuition fee for undergraduate and postgraduate (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 3,000 per annum

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for classes 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Hostellers): INR 380 per month

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for classes 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Day Scholars): INR 230 per month

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Hostellers): INR 570 per month

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Day Scholars): INR 300 per month

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Hostellers): INR 1200 per month

Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Day Scholars): INR 550 per month

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in