2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Minimum Marks To Qualify Mppsc

Hello user as you said that you are preparing for main paper of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) exam. So here I am providing you the details as you asked from me. If you obtained minimum marks in the preliminary examination, as decided by the commission, shall be listed in the order of merit according to marks obtained by them.

From these candidates at the most as many as equal to fifteen times the total number of vacancies under various categories besides including those, if any, who obtained equal number of marks will be deemed to qualify for the Main Examination and the result of the Preliminary Examination shall be declared accordingly.

The list of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, ex-serviceman and physical handicapped qualifying for the Main Examination, shall be prepared separately and their results declared accordingly.

Here are the Details of main examination
Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of a written examination and an interview test.

Written Examination:-
It will consist of 07 papers of conventional essay type as given below:-
Paper I, (General Studies), Paper II (General Studies), Paper III (General Hindi), these are Compulsory Papers each paper carry 300 Marks, & Paper IV, Paper V, Paper VI & Paper VII These are Optional Papers each paper carry 300 Marks.

(B) Interview Test:-
The interview test will carry 250 marks.
Qualifying marks for unreserved candidates will be at least 33% marks in each paper and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class and Physically Handicapped categories, minimum qualifying marks would be 23%

Address
MPPSC
Government Office
Address: Residency Area,
Off AB Road, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh 452001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in