2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Age for UGC NET

I want to apply for the UGC NET Exam this year. I have completed B.Tech. So any one can tell me about the minimum age limit and educational qualification for UGC NET Exam 2015. Give me list of all Test Centres for this Exam located in all over India. I want to join coaching, so pls give list of best coaching for UGC NET in Mumbai.
Similar Threads
Thread
Minimum cut off for TNAU
Minimum Age To Appear For IAS Exam
SSC CGL minimum qualification
UGA Minimum GRE Score
IIT JEE Minimum Marks
TNPSC Minimum Age
Minimum cut off for SBI PO
UF Minimum SAT Score
Minimum GPA For CSU
SBI Clerk minimum age
Minimum CGPA For MBA In USA
SBI Clerk Minimum Cut Off
SSC CGL Minimum Age Limit
MP PET Minimum Marks
NDA Minimum Qualification
SSC Minimum Qualification
IBPS PO 3 Minimum Cut Off
AP SSC Exam Minimum age
Ph.D course Minimum Qualification
Minimum requirements to get placed in TCS
2nd March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Minimum Age for UGC NET

Sir I am preparing for the UGC NET so can you please tell me the minimum Age required for the same
2nd March 2016, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Minimum Age for UGC NET

Hi friend you get two position from the UGC NET that is

Junior Research Fellowship:

Assistant Professor.

I am giving you the details for the same

Junior Research Fellowship:

The minimum age for the Junior Research Fellowship is 21 years old

You should not more than 28 years as on 01.06.2014.

A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants.

Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, , subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority.

Three years’ relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree.

Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.

ii)

Assistant Professor:

The minimum age for the Assistant Professor is also 21 years

There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.

Qualification

Any stream candidate who satisfy the Educational Qualification are eligible for Lectuership Program ..

You must completed Master degree Course in any discipline from recognized University and You should score minimum of 55% of marks in your Post

Graduation course in order to be eligible for this exam And Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks ..

To appear for JRF Program than your age should be Minimum 19 and Maximum 28 years at time of appear the Examination.

You may apply for this Examination in Online Mode by downloading the Application form ..

The Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news papers and Official website of NET Examination ..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in