2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Mini MBA Programs

Hello sir, I am Subhash Kumar. I am from New York. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the best Mini MBA programs. Can you help me by giving me some information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
MCI Mini MBA
PLI Mini MBA
Mini MBA CWC
BBK Mini MBA
PTI Mini MBA
Mini MBA UST
MINI MBA Course
Bcg Mini Mba
PwC Mini MBA
CIO Mini MBA
Mini MBA Ey
SSE Mini MBA
Mci mini mba
Lng Mini MBA
Erc mini MBA
Oil and gas mini MBA
Mini MBA tu
PAM Mini MBA
BPP Mini MBA
Mini MBA.dk
22nd March 2016, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mini MBA Programs

As you have asked about the best Mini MBA programs, I am mentioning some of them, check below for the information
The UNC Business Essentials program is a 100% online self-paced business certificate program covering six modules: introduction to business, financial accounting, economics and financing, marketing, business operations, and business communication.

My B Skool, the largest online business education platform in India offers afree mini-MBA program that is designed to introduce students to practical business fundamentals. For a $182 fee, Indian non-Nationals and Indians residing outside of India may also recieve certified training.

McGill University’s Executive Institute offers a mini-MBA series with each mini-MBA component standing alone (though you may complete all three for additional experience).

The University of Buffalo offers a certificate-providing Mini-MBA that aims to establish an understanding of the most important functions of business. The program is self-paced and online, covering 6 topics with 17 modules each.

DePaul University’s Strategic Management Certificate Program
It is a ten-week program potentially preparing students for ASP certification. The program is aligned with the Association of Strategic Planning’s “lead-think-plan-act” body of knowledge. Classes are led by instructors online in a synchronous environment.

University of St. Thomas offers an online mini MBA with a focus on sound business acumen, strategic thinking, leadership, and integrity. Course components include case studies, lectures, and Z-Class business simulations, all available on your own schedule.

Rutgers University offers 5 online mini MBAs including specializations in Bio-Pharma Innovations, Business Essentials, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Social Media Marketing. Each course lasts for 12 weeks and includes 10 modules as well as a final exam and capstone project.

The University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business offers a three-course Executive Certificate in Business Administration that covers many of the fundamental topics covered in a traditional MBA.
UT Dallas’ Naveen Jindal School of Management offers a self-paced Certificate of Management program that while not as in-depth as an MBA, is mirrored after the format, and shortened to some of the most essential topics to improving as a manager.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in