2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Mi az ssc

I want to get information about the Mi az shared services center like services organization as well as information about the shared services center. So here can you provide me information about it?
4th December 2015, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mi az ssc

If you want to get information about the Mi az shared services center like services organization as well as information about the shared services center, then here I am telling you about it as you want.

A shared services center – a center for shared services in an organization –
Such as
Accounting,
Human resources,
Payroll,
It,
Legal,
Compliance,
Purchasing,
Security.

Therefore:
World-known international companies can work

A wide range of training opportunities are waiting for you, with which you can get up to date knowledge

Up to get opportunities abroad

Competitive income and benefits package can gain
Every day you can use your knowledge as a member of a diverse and multi-national team

Not only foreign friends on social networking sites, but you can get it at the office

Thanks to the continuous growth in an exceptional career path in járhaszt

Receives you in a modern office every day, where you can get acquainted with the latest technologies

SSC definitions:

GL - General Ledger.

07.24 -An 24/7 project's employees work in shifts.

CSR: -Customer Service Representative (contact customer service); a company's attitude to social problems and play a role in this.

AC - Assessment Centre: a selection method that allows multiple candidates can be assessed.

SLA - Service Level Agreement.

AP - Accounts Payable, ie Obligation: debts to suppliers of a company or a person.

AR - Accounts Receivable for the Claim: means a claim for payment

SME - Subject Matter Expert (Expert): a staff member whose role is to help knowledge gained.

FTE- Full Time Employee (employee); is an acronym.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in