2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th October 2012, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MGU Results Website

210.212.24.27/mgcbcss/result.php is MGU Results Website. All results of Mahatma Gandhi University are available at the given website. Now MA- Sanskrit (General) - Fourth Semester Examination, B.Com Degree (Off Campus) Part III, (Regular/Supplementary) Examination April 2012, Fourth Semester M C A Degree (STAS, Reg and Supply) Examination November 2011, Final Year B.Com Degree Regular/Supplementary Examination March 2012 etc results are available in the given website.

Address

Mahatma Gandhi University
Priyadarsini Hills P.O
Kottayam Kerala,
India
Pin - 686 560
20th May 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I am student of the Mahatma Gandhi University B.Com course? I am searching for the Mahatma Gandhi University B.Com result? Can you please tell me from where I can get my Mahatma Gandhi University B.Com result?
20th May 2015, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the Mahatma Gandhi University B.Com result. Here I am providing you the process for download the Mahatma Gandhi University B.Com result. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi University. This is look like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the Results & Time Tables section at the middle of the page. You should need to click on the exam result option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find CLICK HERE TO VIEW LATEST EXAMINATIONS RESULTS link cloak on that link.

When you will visit at the above link you will find Result of BA,BCom,New Generation Degree Second Semester Examination May 2014 link at the first. You should need to click on that link.

For download the result you should need to enter your Register Number and click on the go option. You will find your result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in