2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st September 2012, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MG University Kottayam B Tech Results

The MG University Kottayam has published rank list of the final (VIII) semester B.Tech degree examination, May 2012 for all the branches. Here are name of some of the candidates:

SHIMNA PAULOSE
SHARON JACOB
ANILA P V

Rests of the names are in the file. Download the file and get the result.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MG university B..Tech VIII rank list.pdf (93.6 KB, 152 views)
26th October 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of MG university wishing to know when the results of s1s2 2011-12 gonna be out???
21st March 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

when mg university btech result december 2012 will be published?
20th March 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the MG University Kottayam B Tech Results? Can you please tell me from where I can download the MG University Kottayam B Tech Results?
20th March 2015, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the MG University Kottayam B Tech Results. Here I am providing you the process for download the MG University Kottayam B Tech Results. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official site of the MG University Kottayam. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the exam result section at the bottom of the page. You should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find result page of the MG University Kottayam. You will find the latest examinations results link at the top. You should need to click on that link.

When you will visit at the above link you will find B.Tech Degree VI Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations result link. You should need to click on that link.

For download the result you should need to select your Examination from the drop down list and enter your PRN after that click on the submit option. You will find your result.
6th May 2015, 06:40 PM
UnregisteredKRIPA JOSE

I want my s1s2 btech result published on 2014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in