2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

MFC in LPU

Will you please tell me MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) offered in the Lovely Professional University, give me the complete information about it? Also tell me about the schedule of the MFC of the Lovely Professional University?
22nd June 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: MFC in LPU

Hello sir, is there any course is offered by LPU for Master of Finance and Control? Please provide me Master of Finance and Control in LPU?
22nd June 2018, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MFC in LPU

Sorry to say you but the Lovely Professional University does not offering course for Master of Finance and Control. At Lovely Professional University there are various finance course.

The LPU is admitted candidates for B.Com. In Management Accounting And International Finance.

B.Com. (Management Accounting and International Finance )
Duration : 3 yrs. (6 Semesters)

This programme is aimed to culminate the commerce subjects with the industry integrated curriculum along with a global certification.

Students are exposed to US CMA (Certified Management Accountant) curriculum besides their regular commerce subjects.

The CMA is a global professional credential, offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), based out of New Jersey USA.

Eligibility Criteria (Qualifying Exam):
Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPUNEST
OR
In case marks scored in 10+2 are 80% or above, then LPUNEST will be exempted and candidate may apply for admission.

Admission in Lovely Professional University course in Finance:

Finance area:

CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS
Provide an understanding of clearing, settlement and risk management processes in capital markets.

MICRO FINANCING
Provide an introduction to micro finance policies.

PERSONAL FINANCE
Introduction to the financial literacy and best practices for management of personal finance.

WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Introduction and applicability of components of working capital in organization.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in