2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Metro Railway System in India

My son is making a project on Metro Railway System in India Topic. So he wants details for his project. Tell me where I can get detailed information about the Metro Railway System in India. I want some high quality images for his project. So please provide me all this things as soon as possible.
Similar Threads
Thread
Metro Railway Brio
RRB Metro Railway
Metro Railway Hyd Jobs
How Many Cities In India Have The Metro Railway
Sydney Metro Railway
List Of Metro Railway In India
A paragraph on metro railway
Metro Railway Vacancy
Map of metro railway
Kerala Metro Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell Metro Railway
Southern Railway Metro
Metro Railway Egypt
Metro Railway Mumbai Map
Job Opening in Metro Railway
Metro Railway in Nagpur
Which Is The First Metro Railway In India
Metro Railway Address
Culcutta Metro Railway
Nova Metro Railway
29th June 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Metro Railway System in India

I am doing MAB final year from Delhi University and making project report on the topic Metro Railway System in India searching for details related to this topic. Will you please provide me all details related to Metro Railway System in India along with future project of Rail metro?
29th June 2018, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Metro Railway System in India

The Metro railway system and service are operational in 10 cities in India. These are Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Kochi, Hyderabad, and Lucknow.

The Kolkata Metro rail is the oldest metro service in the country. Established in 1984, Kolkata Metro is currently covering a total distance of 27.22 kilometres and is serving 24 stations.

The Delhi Metro, which began operations in 2002, is the largest metro in the country by distance covered.

Currently, Delhi Metro is covering a distance of 231 kilometres and has 160 stations in operations.

More stations and tracks are being added. The Namma Metro serves the city of Bengaluru and became operational in 2011. It covers a distance of 42.3 kilometres.

The Rapid Metro, which is operational in Gurgaon, covers an area of 11.7 kilometres.

The other metros are also covering a particular stretch and in the times to come will see the addition of more tracks.

Proposed and Upcoming Metro Rail Projects in India

Pune Metro
Bhopal Metro
Indore Metro
Patna Metro
Meerut Metro
Guwahati Metro
Chandigarh Metro
Vijayawada Metro Light Rail System

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in