2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

MEMS BPUT Question

I am going to participate in Biju Patnaik University of Technology M.Tech MANUFACTURING OF MEMS AND MICRO SYSTEMS exam & now time for revision, so I need BPUT M.Tech MEMS previous year question paper, please provide here???
Similar Threads
Thread
WWW.Bput.Ac.In Previous Year Question
BPUT Question Papers 1st Semester
BPUT Question Papers 3rd Sem
BPUT Previous Year Question
MBA Question Papers BPUT
BPUT Question Answer
BPUT Mechatronics Question Paper
BPUT Question Papers With Solutions
IIT Hyderabad Mems
BPUT B.Arch Question Papers
BPUT Question Paper
Mems IITM
BPUT Question
Iitb mems
Solved BPUT question papers
Old Question Papers Of BPUT
MCA previous question papers of BPUT
BPUT Dec Question
MBA BPUT Question Papers
BPUT Oops Question
19th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: MEMS BPUT Question

I am studying at BPUT University. I am in final semester of B.Tech Program. The University has released date sheet for final semester examinations. I have started preparation also. I want question papers of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Subject of final semester, so tell me on which site I can download question paper of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Subject of B.Tech 8th Semester Course of BPUT University?
19th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MEMS BPUT Question

As you want to download question paper of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Subject of B.Tech 8th Semester Course of BPUT University, so here I am providing question paper:

BPUT University Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Question Paper:

Part -A

1. What Common methods, principles and process sequence do the IC and MEMS fabrications have?
2. How do you represent a system, which consist of many elements of the same type
3. Compare bulk and surface micromachining.
4. List the properties of silicon Nitride.
5. What is SMA? How does the SMA react to heat?
6. What are smart sensors? Mention its significances.
7. What is an active transducer? Give an example.
8. What are the relative merits of optical MEMS devices
9. What is a MEMS micromirror?
10. List the applications of RF-MEMS devices.

Pari-B
11. a) With neat diagrams explain the different etching processes in detail.

12 a) i) List the properties and applications of piezo electric materials. (8)
(ii) With suitable diagram explain the principles of piezo electric micro cantilever beam. (8)

[Or]

12 b) Discuss the step by step approach of polysilicon surface micromachining process for a micro motor in detail.
13 a) With suitable diagram explain the working principle of parallel plate capacitor and also discuss the various application of parallel plate capacitor with regard to actuation and sensing.

[Or]

13 b) (i) Describe the principle operation and applications of MEMS chemical sensors. (8)
(ii) Write a technical note on MEMS biosensors (8)

14 a) Describe the principle operation and fabrication process of electromagnetic and thermal micro actuators.

[Or]

14 b) With suitable diagrams explain the working principle of Microvalves and micropumps also discuss their various application with regard to actuation.

15. a) Discuss in detail the various steps involved in fabrication of DNA chip.

[Or]

15. b) With neat diagram explain the principle of operation of 3D electromagnetic actuators and sensors.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in