2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Syllabus for B.Tech 3rd SEM Mechanical

SBIT engineering college B.Tech syllabus:

MATH-201-F HUM-201-F Mathematics – III or Engineering Economics
HUM- 203-F Fundamentals of Management
ME-201-F Thermodynamics

I have the SBIT Engineering College B.Tech syllabus which I am giving you free of cost. Rest of syllabus you can get from this file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIT MDU Rohtak B.Tech Syllabus.pdf (1.70 MB, 584 views)
1st September 2013, 01:06 PM
Anil Dayma

i am taking in admission in gurgoan group of institution in mechanical stream nice collage guys
20th March 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech 3rd SEM Mechanical Engineering students, I want syllabus of the MDU Rohtak please forward me?
20th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

As per your request, I am giving you syllabus of the B.Tech 3rd SEM Mechanical Engineering of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?

DYNAMICS OF MACHINES

Section A
Static and Dynamic Force Analysis : Static force analysis of planer mechanisms, dynamic force analysis including inertia and frictional forces of planer mechanisms.
Dynamics of Reciprocating Engines : engine types, indicator diagrams, gas forces, equivalent masses, inertia forces, bearing loads in a single cylinder engine, crankshaft torque, engine shaking forces.

Section B
Balancing of Rotating Components : static balance, dynamic balance, balancing of rotating masses, two plane balancing, graphical and analytical methods, balancing of rotors, balancing machines, field balancing. Balancing of Reciprocating Parts : Balancing of single cylinder engine, balancing of multi cylinder;inline, radial and V type engines, firing order.

Section C
Governors : introduction, types of governors, characteristics of centrifugal governors, gravity controlled and spring controlled centrifugal governors, hunting of centrifugal governors, inertia governors. Dynamometers : types of dynamometers, Prony brake,rope brake and band brake dynamometers, belt transmission dynamometer, torsion dynamometer, hydraulic dynamometer.

Section D
Gyroscope : gyroscopes, gyroscopic forces and couples, gyroscopic stabilization, ship stabilization, stability of four wheel and two wheel vehicles moving on curved paths.

Text Books:
1. Theory of Mechanisms and Machines: Amitabha Ghosh and Ashok kumar Mallik, Third Edition Affiliated East-West Press.
2. Theory of Machine: S.S. Rattan, McGraw Hill Higher Education.

Reference Books:
1. Mechanism and Machine Theory: J.S. Rao and R.V. Du kkipati, New age International.
2 Theory of Machines and Mechanisms: Joseph Edward Shigley and John Joseph Uicker, Jr. Second Edition Mc Graw Hill, Inc

For complete syllabus consider the attachment.

MDU, Rohtak B.Tech 3rd SEM Mechanical Engineering Syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in