2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

MDU Syllabus B.Com

I have passed class 12th with Commerce stream and now interested in pursuing B.Com (Hons) course from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU) . Will you please provide the B.Com (Hons) course syllabus of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for an idea ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
2nd June 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Syllabus B.Com

Do you have any idea from which I can download syllabus of B.Com 2nd Semester Course of MDU University Rohtak? I have passed in 1st semester examination and recently taken admission in 2nd Sem. So please give link to download syllabus of B.Com 2nd Semester Course of MDU University Rohtak?
2nd June 2018, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Syllabus B.Com

As you are looking for syllabus of B.Com 2nd Semester Course offered by MDU University Rohtak, so I am providing complete detailed syllabus:

MDU University Rohtak B.Com 2nd Semester Syllabus:
2.01 Financial Accounting -II
2.02. Business Mathematics-II
2.03. Business Economics-II
2.04 Business Management II
2.05 Business Environment
2.06 Basics of computers-II

Financial Accounting-II
Unit-I

Hire Purchase System and Installment Payment Systems.

Unit-II
Branch Accounts (including foreign branch) and Departmental Accounts.

Unit-III
Amalgamation and sale of partnership firms, Dissolution of Partnership Firm- Insolvency of
Partners (including Garner v/s Murrey Rule), Gradual Realisation and Piecemeal Distribution.

Unit-IV
Joint-Venture Account; Royalty Account.

Business Mathematics-II
Unit-I

Matrices and Determinants: Definition of a Matrix ; Types of Matrices, Algebra of Matrices; Calculation of values of Determinants up to third order; adjoint of a Matrix, elementary row and column operations; Finding inverse matrix through adjoint and elementary row or column operations; Solution of a system of Linear equations having unique Solution and involving not more than three variables

Unit-II
Differentiation (only algebraic problem) ; Application of differentiation

Unit-III

Compound Interest and Annuities: Certain different types of interest rate; Concept of present value and amount of a sum; Types of annuities; Present value and amount of an annuity, including the case of continuous compounding

Unit-IV
Ratio, Proportion and Percentage; Profit and Loss

Business Economics-II
Unit-I

Perfect Competition: Profit Maximization and equilibrium of firm and industry; Short run and Long run Supply Curves; Price and output determination, Practical Applications. Monopoly: Determination of price under Monopoly; Equilibrium of a firm; comparison between Monopoly and Perfect Competition; Price Discrimination; Multi-Plant Monopoly, Practical Applications.

Unit-II
Monopolistic Competition: Meaning and Characteristics; price and output determination under monopolistic Competition; Product differentiation; Selling cost; comparison with Perfect Competition; Excess capacity under Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly : features, price rigidity model, duopoly model, price leadership.

Unit-III
Marginal Productivity Theory and demand for factors; nature of supply of factor inputs, Determination of wage rates under perfect competition and monopoly. Exploitation of labour; Rent- Concept, Recardian concept and Modern Theories of rent; Quasi Rent.

Unit-IV
Interest- concept and Theories of interest; Profit- nature, concept and theories of profit, break-even point analysis.

Business Management-II
Unit-I

Staffing: concept, nature and scope, Matching job and people; Recruitment; Selection and
Training of employees.

Unit-II
Motivation and Leadership: Motivation-concept, Theories-Maslow, Herzberg, Megregor and Quchi; Financial and Non-Financial Incentives. Leadership: concept and Leadership styles, Leadership Theories.

Unit-III
Communication and Control: Communication Concept, Nature, Types and Process,
Barriers and Remedies. Control: Concept, Process and Techniques, Effective Control System.

Unit-IV
Management of Change: Concept, Nature and Process of Planned Change: Resistance to
Change; Emerging Horizons of management in a changing environment.

Download complete syllabus by this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MDU Rohtak B.Com 2nd Semester Syllabus.pdf (175.0 KB, 272 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in