2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU distance reappear online form

I would like to know the process thought which I can apply for re-examination please guide?
28th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

The process of online application for the re-appearing for examination, of Maharshi Dayanand University is mentioned below:

Visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University, which looks like the image attached

On the right of the page you will find a section for Examination, please select it.

A list of options will be displayed please click on the Online Form.

A new page will open which looks like the image attached.

Please click on the online form link on the page, the details of examinations will be displayed. Please go down to the bottom of the page.

Here you will find the link for re-appearing examination please select the correct one and click on it.

A new page will open which looks like the image attached and requires you to enter you login id and password.

After you login you will be guided through the process of re-appearing.

Please follow the above process in future as well.

Address:

Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road,
University Secretariat,
Rohtak,
Haryana 124001, India
12th December 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have submitted by speed post m.com(previous) re-appear (2015) form but my fee confirmation not get. please do my fee confirmation and send my fee confirmation in my email- virenderk009@gmail.com. thanks
15th February 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello ! my brother is a student of MDU . will you please provide me MDU diatance reappear online form ?
15th February 2016, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Hello you have to follow this procedure for MDU distance reappear online form as follows
Go to official website of MDU

Home page will be appear , click on examination you will get many options among these option you will be find online form .
Click on online form you will be move on next page which is look like as

now you have to click on online form again you will jump on next page which is look like as

For ex. If you are a B.ed student than you have to click on “Online Re-Appear For B.Ed (Annual) LAST DATE 06.01.2016 (With Late Fine 1000/-)” you will be move on next page which is look like as

now you have to enter your form no. and date of birth . and click on login.
Contacts details

MDU
Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596
18th October 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I filled my reappear form , but could not saved form copy due to which I don't have form no. How can I get my form no. for login
11th August 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir m.com final re-appear form kab tak update honge
10th January 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have fill in reappear form and i have mentioned wrong mobile in form no so i have not recieve form no please give me a suggestion how we solve the problem
9th October 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to go on MDU Rothak Distance Reappear Online Form page so will you plz let me know process to go on that particular page , as I want to fill its online form to reappear in B.com exam ??

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in