2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2012, 09:56 AM
husain jafri h

Mdu bed

Guy’s I want to do BED from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak so please can you give me the admission detail of the course and provide me the syllabus of the course and give me the fee of the course?
8th November 2012, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mdu bed

Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak offers BED course. Now you want to know about the course detail.

Here I am providing you PDF file that have following type of information:

Eligibility:

Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master's
Degree of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, C.D.L.U, Sirsa or any other Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Note:
(i) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
(ii) 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
(iii) 45% marks for Blind /Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired candidates.
(iv) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.

Fee Structure: Registration Fee: Rs.15000/- + Course Fee: As per university norms.

You can see complete detail from the given attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak B.ED Course.pdf (260.2 KB, 133 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in