2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2012, 11:19 AM
syed ali

MDU B tech Result Of 4th Sem

I gave fourth semester of B.Tech exam from maharshi dayanad university rohtak I think my exam result have declared so can you provide me download procedure how I can download 4th semester exam result?
Similar Threads
Thread
MRIU B Tech Result
KSOU Result B Tech.
B.Tech Result Of KSOU
BAMU B Tech Result
RVD University B.Tech Result
OJEE M tech Result
RTU Kota B.Tech Result
UPES B.Tech Result
Download MDU B.tech result
MDU Rohtak B Tech Result
RTU B Tech 2nd Sem Result
B.Tech result PTU
B.Tech Result of CDLU
Result of MDU B.Tech
PTU B.Tech 3rd Sem Result
JNU Jaipur B.Tech Result
MDU B.Tech result
BPUT B.Tech 2nd SEM result
Banasthali B.Tech Result
MDU B Tech Result
10th October 2012, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU B tech Result Of 4th Sem

Maharshi dayanad university rohtak is a well known university which is offerd many UG,PG and other programme.

As you are looking for the result of B.Tech 4th semester so we are providing you the procedure for getting the result of it.

For the result of B.Tech 4th semester you have to go on the official website of MDU Rohtak then you have to put your mouse cursor on the option of examination which is given on the upper side of Home page. So you get a list on this list you get the option of results so you have to click on it. Finally you get the page of result on this page you have to select your subject and semester and filled your Roll number in the given place and click on the option of Proceed so you can easily get your result.

We are providing you a Snapshot of result page which is looked similar to the actual page of result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in