2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2012, 03:04 PM
Priyanka Gupta.

MDSU Ajmer Result Com

Guy’s I was taken part in the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer B Com part 3 exam and now I am looking for my revaluation result so please can you give me the date of my result and provide me the page where I can download the result?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDSU Ajmer
Syllabus For MDSU Ajmer
MDSU Ajmer Phd exam
MDSU Ajmer Phd
MDSU Ajmer Degree
Upcoming Result In MDSU Ajmer
Syllabus For M.SC. (CS) Of MDSU Ajmer
CESBM MDSU Ajmer
MDSU Ajmer Result.Ac.In
PTET MDSU Ajmer
Time Table MDSU Ajmer
Online Form MDSU Ajmer
MCA MDSU Ajmer
MDSU Ajmer Online From
MBA from MDSU Ajmer
UGC Net MDSU Ajmer
MBA syllabus mdsu ajmer
MDSU Ajmer Result
ASC MDSU Ajmer
MDSU Ajmer result BA
8th October 2012, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDSU Ajmer Result Com

Your revaluation results of B Com part 3 examination has been published in the official website of the University. In the official website you can find the online examination icon, on clicking you ca enter in to the examination page. In the page you can see the E Suvidha icon on the top right side of the page. When you enter into the E suvidha page you can see the MDSU Ajmer Results 2012 in the middle side of the page. On clicking you will be asked to select the class and roll number. Press the show results icon to access your results.

When you land on the page you will find an image that looks similar to the image I am uploading here.

13th June 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have appeared in exams of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University MDSU Ajmer so tell me how can I check the result?
13th June 2015, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is a university in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It was established in 1987. it is approved by UGC.

Here I am providing you the process of getting result follow this.

Go to the official website of the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University MDSU Ajmer.

Then click on the link “परीक्षा परिणाम हेतु www.indiaresult.com पर Visit करें |”

Then you will be directed to the new page.

On this page you will get the result of this University.

Give list which are available on this page

Contact details

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
rawat choudhary, 2, Pushkar Bypass Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 12345 ‎

Map location

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Maharshi+Dayanand+Saraswati+University,+Ajm er&hl=en&ll=26.507543,74.681239&spn=0.006337,0.009 892&sll=12.026344,79.849281&sspn=0.027702,0.039568 &t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in