2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

MCA from IIT Roorkee

What is the procedure for admission in MCA Program at IIT Roorkee? I want to do MCA and I will appear in Entrance Test conducted by IIT. Give official admission notification released by IIT Roorkee for MCA Degree Program? Is there same Entrance Test for MBA and MCA or have separate Exam for both Courses?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Roorkee PPT
DPT IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee UP
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
When Did Roorkee Become IIT
University of Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
IIT Roorkee SEM
IIT Roorkee for MCA
Map of IIT Roorkee
MOU IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Act
IIT Roorkee Jam
IIT Roorkee NRI
IIT Roorkee GD PI
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
SBI IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee ECE
CSE IIT Roorkee
Roorkee bus stand to IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Roorkee India
2nd March 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: MCA from IIT Roorkee

Sir I want to do MCA from he IIT Roorkee so can you please give me the details for the same
2nd March 2016, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MCA from IIT Roorkee

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly the University of Roorkee and the Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India

Qualifications for admission to IIT Roorkee for MCA is:

Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least one year for annual system candidates/ at least two papers of Mathematics for semester system candidates.

The Joint Admission Test (JAM) for admission to MCA in IIT Roorkee includes:

Minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ ST & OBC)

Applicants with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s)

Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational qualification as specified by the admitting institute

All admitted candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (you may also have to undergo a physical fitness test)

JAM IIT Roorkee exam Pattern

These test papers have to be answered in an Objective Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening appropriate bubbles using black HB pencil.

The objective type questions in all the test papers will have four choices as possible answers, of which, only one will be correct
Candidates will get negative 1/3 (negative one third) of the maximum marks assigned to that question.

Objective Type questions sall be applicable for Biotechnology and Computer
Applications papers.

Since the ORS will be evaluated by electronic means, it is imperative that the instructions given on the ORS are carefully read and followed by the candidates.

Address:

Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee,

Uttarakhand 247667

Phone: 01332 285 31

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in