2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MCA Course In Dibrugarh University

As you want I am here telling you about the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance test of the Dibrugarh University for getting admission in MCA course.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at Degree Level Examination.

Candidate appearing in the Bachelor’s Degree Final Examination, the result of which is awaited, may also apply.

MCA Admission Process:
MCA Entrance Test

Dibrugarh University 2015 MCA Important Dates

Last date of receiving forms for Dibrugarh University MCA :
10th June, 2015

Dibrugarh University MCA Entrance Exam Date :
13th June, 2015

Dibrugarh University MCA Exam Pattern:

The question paper for the Dibrugarh University 2015 Admission Test will be of total 100 marks and will contain multiple choice type questions.

50 marks will be from Mathematics of Higher Secondary level, 30 marks from Aptitude, and 20 marks from English

Dibrugarh University MCA Exam Centres:

Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University.
J.B. College, Jorhat.
NERIM, Guwahati.
19th February 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I wan to get admission in MCA from Dibrugarh University. Tell me how can I get admission and also provide me basic detail of MCA Course in Dibrugarh University?
19th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme was introduced in the Centre for Computer Studies in the year 2007.

The duration of the programme is 3 years including 6 semesters and its academic session begins in the month of August.

The programme currently follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for the Post-Graduate Programmes of Dibrugarh University. The course is approved by AICTE.

MCA Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates are graduated in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at Degree Level Examination.

Students appearing in the Bachelor’s Degree Final Examination, the result of which is awaited, may also apply.
MCA Admission Process:

Selection for admission into the MCA programme will be based on an Admission Test which will contain multiple-choice type questions on Aptitude, Mathematics (10+2 level) and General English.

Candidates will have to appear in the MCA Entrance Test will be hold on following Centre:

Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University
NERIM, Guwahati
J.B. College, Jorhat

Application Fee:
Payment of 500/-

Address:

Dibrugarh University,
National Highway,
Dibrugarh, Assam – 786 004,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in