2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th February 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

MBA Vs No MBA

Hello buddy I have a question that should do MBA or Not to do MBA, so in my mind one thing is clicking mba vs no mba so tell me about this??
18th February 2016, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Vs No MBA

As per your demand here I am telling you the MBA

To MBA or Not to MBA:

Whether going back to school for an MBA degree is for you or not is an important decision.

1-What an MBA Can Do

an MBA as a big decision that could help advance your career. It opens up a wide variety of positions in finance and management.

An MBA also provides access to your business school's alumni network. Aside from connections, it provides the skills needed for venture capital endeavors, marketing strategy and the skill set necessary for an engineer's transition from the technical side to the business side.

2-The Commitment Required for an MBA

Pursuing your MBA is a big commitment.
It can take 2 or 3 years of study part time.
Tuition may cost something like $40,000 per year.
There may also be lost opportunities in your current field due to the time you spent in the program.

3-Self Assessment

You will have to know your goals. It will also be necessary to examine what skills an MBA can provide.
After examining what skills you can acquire, you will need to decide where you want your career path to go. Ask yourself how an MBA will help your career.

4-How to Decide if an MBA is For You

You should talk to recent MBA graduates. Ask how earning the degree affected their careers and what they gained.

You can also complete a pre-MBA assessment online.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in