2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Mba vs mbbs

I have completed my 12th and want career guidance related to MBBS and MBA degree. Can you please provide me basic difference between MBA VS MBBS degree along with the types of jobs I can after in both these courses so that I can plan my studies accordingly provide all details?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBBS after GNM
MBBS In LPU
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
MBBS From AMU
MH CET Cut Off MBBS
Mh cet mbbs
MBA After MBBS
Mmu cet mbbs
AMU MBBS/BDS Key
Cut Off for MBBS
Mbbs mba
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
Amu ug mbbs
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
Guj cet mbbs
AMU MBBS Key
Fee for MBBS course
MBBS Cut Off in AP
MHT CET Cut off for MBBS Course?
Course after 12 in MBBS?
25th April 2016, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba vs mbbs

MBBS and MBA both are different field of studies MBBS is related to medical sciences and MBA is related to management field.

MBBS VS MBA:

MBBS doctors have the opportunity to work both in government hospitals and private hospitals. There are also job opportunities in laboratories and in other manufacturing organisations as well as some NGO’s.

MBA.

The usual reasons for doing an MBA:

It earns you more money
It gives you a promotion in your job
It helps you quit a job that sucks

Jobs after MBBS:

Health Centers: The medical professionals can work in various health centers under the state government.

Biomedical Companies: The professionals can engage themselves in various research activities in various biomedical companies.

Hospitals: The aspirants can work as junior doctors in various hospitals in private as well as public sector.

Laboratories: The medical professionals can work in various laboratories as research assistants.

Medical Colleges: The candidates after completing M.B.B.S. can join in various medical colleges across the country.

Non-Profit Organizations: Some aspirants like to help others. They can work with some non-profit organizations.

Medical Foundation / Trust: Many hospitals are under medical foundations and trust. The medical professionals can find a lot of opportunities with such organizations.

Nursing Homes: The doctors can work in private nursing homes as junior doctors.

Polyclinics: The medical professionals can find opportunity in various polyclinics.

Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies: The aspirants can work for research in various pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.

Private Practice: The doctors can do private practice at home.

Research Institutes: The aspirants can work in various research institutes.

Job options

Jobs directly related to your degree include:

Chartered management accountant
Corporate investment banker
Insurance underwriter
Management consultant
Operational researcher
Risk manager

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in