2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Mba tsm

Can you tell me in detail about the MBA or Master of Business Administration course offered by TSM or Thiagarajar School of Management as me and my friends want to take admission in it?
7th November 2015, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba tsm

the MBA or Master of Business Administration course offered by TSM or Thiagarajar School of Management is a general Management Programme, with opportunity for functional specialization.

It is spread over 6 trimesters equally spread over the 2 years, with each trimester of approximately 12 weeks duration.

Graduating students are awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Madurai Kamaraj University which is approved by AICTE.

Eligibility Criteria

Graduate in any discipline or will be graduating.

Selection is based on CAT / MAT/CMAT /XAT score,
Previous academic performance
Performance during the personal interview

Admission Process

Candidates will be short listed for a personal interview on the basis of the admission test score, prior academic performance and relevant work experience.

At the time of personal interview, written, verbal and analytical abilities of the candidates would also be examined.

Final selection of candidates for admission will be based on composite factors such as admission test scores, academic record, relevant work experience (if applicable) and performance in the personal interview, group discussion and essay writing.

Merit based scholarships will be offered to a limited number of candidates with outstanding performance in the entire selection process.

Structure of Programme

The overall structure of the MBA Programme is:
• Orientation Programme (prior to the beginning of Trimester I)
• Trimesters 1 to 6
• Summer Internship project

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA TSM.pdf (341.7 KB, 95 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in