2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

MBA tools

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA tools discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA tools in details. Please ask your question about MBA tools in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA tools online
Om Machine Tools
GMAT Study Tools
Pro Tools Exam
Institutes of testing tools in ameerpet
Business Intelligence Tools Training Hyderabad
HUDCO Tools
Intralock Tools
Most Popular BI Tools
Leadership Development Assessment Tools I want to know the Assessment and developmen
Leadership Development Assessment Tools
Business Intelligence Tools Training
Advanced searchlanguage tools
Demand Tools Powergrid
DCE Tools Photoshop Cs6
Testing tools institutes in hyderabad KPHB
IAQ tools for schools national symposium
Testing Tools Institutes in Hyderabad SR Nagar
Testing Tools Top Institutes In Hyderabad
11th August 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA tools

Hii sir, I Am A MBA Student I Wants to know About the MBA Productivity Tools Will you Please Provide me the Information Regarding this ?
11th August 2018, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA tools

As you Are a MBA Student you should take full advantage of the latest technology and innovations that allow you to maximize your efficiency. Some of the best productivity tools for MBA students include the following:

MBA Tools

Dropbox Dropbox is a fantastic online collaboration website that MBAs and other students can use to share their files. You just create a folder in your documents section that lets you to just copy/paste your files into that folder. Then they are uploaded to your Dropbox folder. If you share that Dropbox folder, all of the members of your team will then have file access.

Google Docs This is another collaboration tool that MBA students really cannot do without these days. This is not a tool to actually share files. Rather, it is for you and your classmates to use to edit files together.

Google Docs makes it a breeze for several people to edit a document at once. There also is a chat screen where you can type messages to other people about the edits you are making.

Skype can be used for you to talk to several people at once, face to face, and there is a convenient chat screen as well, which is helpful if you need to have a written record of what is discussed.

Join Me If you are an MBA student, there is going to come a time when you are going to need to share your computer screen with someone else. This is a simple program to use and is free. This productivity tool is very helpful if you need to share your screen as you are taking a class, or need help with a computer problem
Teux Deux Writing to do lists is an essential for any college student, especially anyone in an MBA program. Of course, writing to do lists can be a pain, but this is one of the easiest applications out there to write your lists.

Questia This is an outstanding online research website that has a massive catalogue of books, journals, papers, articles and magazines.

Soshiku This app is a very powerful tool that will keep all of your MBA assignments in order. You can easily add courses, notes, tasks, and assignments as they come in.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in