2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

MBA Synopsis On Working Capital Management

I am doing my MBA degree in marketing from Annamalai University and making my final year project report. Will you please provide me sample MBA Synopsis On Working Capital Management and also provide me list of other MBA project list so that I can make my report?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Project on Working Capital Management
VTU Projects Synopsis
Synopsis for MBA project in operation management
MBA synopsis
Working Capital Finance Yes Bank
MBA Finance Jobs Capital IQ Hyderabad Capital IQ M B A Jobs
ONGC Working Capital
SBI Working Capital Loan
MBA Synopsis In HR
Synopsis For MBA Project In Operation Management
Bank Of Baroda Working Capital Loan
IITB Synopsis
Working Capital Of PNB
Glenview Capital Management LLC
Ziemba Capital Management
PNB Working Capital Loan
Synopsis for MBA project
MBA Synopsis
Working Capital of Corporation Bank
LVM capital management
15th March 2016, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Synopsis On Working Capital Management

Please find the below attached file for the sample MBA Synopsis On Working Capital Management:

List of some MBA Marketing project titles:

Customer preference and satisfaction level towards their expectation with special reference to Yamaha motor bikes (MBA Marketing)
A study on credit card users in [ABCD] city (MBA Marketing)
A study on awareness and acceptance level of MILEAP (laptop) of HCL among chartered accountants (MBA Marketing)
A study on analysis of the customer satisfaction level towards landline service provided by BSNL (MBA Marketing)
Advertising Strategy of the Indian Corporate World – LG Electronics (MBA Marketing)
Customer satisfaction with reference to financial services in DJS Stock and Shares Ltd (MBA Marketing)
A Market Study about Laser Toner (MBA Marketing)
A study to evaluate the banking service provided to SME customers by ICICI Bank (MBA Marketing)
Customer experience management in personal loan (MBA Marketing)
Effectiveness of training and development with special reference to Voltas Limited (MBA Marketing)
A study to identify the retail penetration level of Airtel pre paid cards (MBA Marketing)
A comparative study on consumer behaviour about Colgate and Pepsodent paste (MBA Marketing)
A study on the customer perception of mobile phone service providers in [CITY] with special reference to BSNL (MBA Marketing)
A study on factors influencing the disconnection of land lines of BSNL (MBA Marketing)
Factors affecting dealer performance to evolve a strategy for increasing market share of TATA Indicom (MBA Marketing)
A study to identify why the std usage by Airtel customers in STATE is lesser than the national average (MBA Marketing)
Customer relationship management- an empirical study in Spencer’s (MBA Marketing)
A study to identify sales management and sales leadership (MBA – Marketing)
A study on identifying awareness among corporate executives on pursuing higher studies (MBA Marketing)
A study on customer expectations, experience and satisfactionlevel towards services provided at two-wheeler exchange (MBA Marketing)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample MBA Synopsis On Working Capital Management.pdf (1.96 MB, 373 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in