2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

MBA Riedlingen

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA riedlingen discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA riedlingen in details. Please ask your question about MBA riedlingen in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
5th June 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA riedlingen

I completed UG degree from India and planning to do MBA degree from Reutlingen University searching for course details. Will you please provide me list of MBA compulsory modules so that I get to know list of subjects to study also provide details what the MBA course fees?
5th June 2018, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA riedlingen

The MBA programme at Riedlingen University prepares high potentials from engineering and scientific professions for management tasks in internationally operating companies.

MBA compulsory modules

Accounting and Finance

Accounting
Finance
Economic and Legal Governance

Global Economy
Business Law
Managing Demand and Supply

Marketing Management
Supply Chain Management
Strategy and Enterprising

Entrepreneurship
Strategic Management
Business Project
Master's Thesis

MBA cost:

plus semester contribution summer semester 2018: 163.80 for regular students (Student Union fee and contribution to administrative costs) and 93.80 for exchange students

Admission requirements University degree

2 years professional experience (at least 1 year of which after completing first degree)

Business-fluent English language skills level C 1

Contact

Reutlingen University
Alteburgstr. 150
D-72762 Reutlingen

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in