2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

MBA In PU University

Is there any entrance exam to get into the MBA course of the PU University? Can I apply for the MBA admission in PU University through MAT exam? I passed the bachelors degree and I qualified the MAT exam with 99 percentile? thanks for the help.
28th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA In PU University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MBA Course of the Punjab University Will you Please Provide It ?
28th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA In PU University

Panjab University is a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but was established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.

The Details of the MBA Program of the Panjab University is as follow

About the MBA Program :

Institute offers Two Year Full-Time Course - Master of Business Administration (MBA). The course provides learning and training in handling the diverse situations of the dynamic business environment.

Duration : 2 year

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria

a) (i) A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate

Admission Procedure :

Admission to this course will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT-2017) conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI)

For more Information you may Contact to the Panjab University the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Panjab University
Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, Lajpat Nagar, South Delhi, Delhi, 110024
Phone: 1800 180 2065

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in