2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2013, 04:00 PM
rashmiq

MBA Project Doc

I am busy for prepare MBA Project and for some help from where can I get sample project?
Similar Threads
Thread
IPO Project MBA Pdf
MBA project fdi
Lic MBA project
MBA SMU Project
MBA project Mgt
MBA Project QWL
MBA Project on VAT
Any MBA Project
MBA HCS Project
MBA Project
CSR MBA Project
NPS MBA Project
MBA SIP Project HR
Npa project MBA
MBA CRM Project
MBA Project HRA
MBA project on eoq
NPA MBA Project
Mba project itc
13th February 2013, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Project Doc

You want to get MBA Project so I have a sample project which I am sharing with you:

Course Prerequisites
The fundamental prerequisites of this course are the core courses of the student’s program. Students should be aware that the school considers the project course to be a capstone course and therefore the student must complete a minimum of 31.5 quarter units before enrolling in this course. The project handbook is available at:

Course Description
This is a capstone course in which students work as individuals or as a group under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. In this course students have the opportunity to conduct research and gather relevant data, to integrate and apply knowledge and skills learned in preceding courses, and to make oral presentations of their project.

Learning Outcomes

Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:

Overarching learning outcomes
• Synthesize and apply content from their graduate courses and other learning opportunities to better understand real world situations
• Understanding, appreciate, and value of the relationships across business disciplines
• Distinguish real world problems and demonstrate the application of solutions from a global business perspective to real world problems

Business Plan learning outcomes
• Assess/evaluate the requirements of a comprehensive business plan, which includes appropriate background information
• Organize, the appropriate information required in a business plan
• Construct a business plan that will satisfy the needs of entrepreneurs and potential investors

Business Project learning outcomes
• Assess and define a significant business problem
• Evaluate information to better understand such a problem
• Specify and design appropriate information to identify and present a high-quality solution

Complete project you can free download which is in attached Doc. File.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MBA Project.doc (505.0 KB, 107 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in