2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

MBA Obafemi Awolowo University

Can you provide me the details of two-year (four semesters) Executive MBA offered by Obafemi Awolowo University as my cousin wants to take admission in it?
Similar Threads
Thread
CDL Obafemi Awolowo University
Obafemi Awolowo University MBA Programme
Obafemi Awolowo University Executive MBA
Cut Off Mark of Obafemi Awolowo University
25th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Obafemi Awolowo University

Obafemi Awolowo University - The two-year (four semesters) Executive MBA is a professional programme primarily concerned with the professional needs of practicing managers.

Overall Objectives of the programme are to:

o Provide the middle and senior executive an opportunity to acquire postgraduate education in business management and administration.

o Develop the potential and increase the proficiency of participants in modem management techniques

o Develop high level manpower in both the public and private sectors of t(he economy and in all sectors of business management and administration including financial management, operations management, human resource management, marketing, entrepreneurship etc

Admission Requirements
o A graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University or any other recognized University;

o At least 3 years post qualification experience;

o Pass the MBA Admission Test (MBAAT).

o One needs to satisfy the ‘0’ levels First Degree matriculation requirements of the University i.e. Five ‘0’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language for all disciplines and Mathematics for all Science-based disciplines, Economics, Management and Accounting, Demography and Social Statistics and Environmental Design and Management inclusive.

MBA Admission Test
One needs to clear MBA Admission Test (MBAAT) for admission in the course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in